Visit the home of Kings and Queens and experience the history of Sintra.
This tour lasts approximate 4 hours and will show you the winding streets of the town where you can sample the golden pastries and the breathtaking vistas along the way, and learn about Sintra’s history of glowing goddesses of the moon, ancient dinosaurs and rich courtesans.
This tour will include:
– 4 hours walking tour;
– Expert local guide;
– History and legendary stories;
– Entrance to Quinta da Regaleira.
Did you know Lisbon is famously known for its urban street art? In fact, Portugal is ranked in the top 10 countries for outstanding street art! Lisbon’s decorated walls are without a doubt the true hidden artistic beauty of this beautiful city and we want to take you on a tour to show you all the best bits!
Discover the whole of Lisbon for Free. We’ve been able to give you not 1 but 4 different tour options.
The 4 different tours available are:
- Alfama Tour
- Lisbon Heritage Tour
- Bairro Alto – Chiado Tour
- Downtown Tour
This classical tour will show you:
- The Puerta del Sol
- The Royal Palace
- The Almudena Cathedral
- The Plaza de la Villa and much much more
Make sure to tag your pics with #SafestayMadrid
WHEN: Monday through to Saturday
TIME: Starts at 10:45 am
PRICE: Completely Free!
On the outskirts of Prague lies Terezín, an 18th-century Austrian fortress. Terezín was used by the Nazi’s as a model camp to downplay the atrocities committed in concentration camps.
The Terezín Concentration Camp Tour starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre, on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street.
On this 7-Hour tour to Terezín we will cover:
- The Columbarium
- Jewish prayer room
- The Crematorium
- Red Cross visit
- Famous prisoners
- Former Railway tracks
- Former SS Camp Headquarters
- Former Gestapo Prison Cells
- Former Ghetto Guards Station
- The former seat of the Council of Elders
- Former Jewish Dormitories
- The Austrian Fortress
Price: €34 (student €30)
The Red Prague Tour: Behind the Iron Curtain starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre, on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street.
This 2.5-hour walking tour about Communist Prague includes:
- The headquarters of Communist Party, KSČM
- The relationship between Communism and faith
- The National Museum, and its Soviet battle scars
- The scandalous progressive artistic direction of the National Theatre
- Political liberalisation during the Prague Spring
- Wenceslas Square, where hundreds of thousands gathered during the Velvet Revolution
- The end of the Communist regime, after the Velvet Revolution
- Václav Havel memorial, the first president of the Czech Republic … and much more!
The Prague Beer Tour starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre, on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street.
This tour lasts approximately 4-hours and will allow you to:
- Explore Prague’s lively bar scene with friendly, local guides
- Get expert tips and city insights for the rest of your vacation
- Make new friends in some of Prague’s best-loved taverns
- Sample some of the world’s finest beers and learn how they are made
- Visit 3 authentic Czech pubs
- Enjoy 4 small beers (0.3l), 1 large beer (0.5l) and bar snacks at the first pub
Price: €15 (Student: €13)
WHEN: EVERY NIGHT
TIME: Starts at 23:00
What is included in this tour!
- 3 bars;
- 1-hour open bar of beer & sangria (Upgrade option of open bar hour of also Vodka and Gin for €5 extra);
- Shots in every bar;
- VIP entrance to a club.
Camões Square, look for our yellow shirted team near the statue.
Price: From €15
The Free Tour of Edinburgh starts in front of Frankie & Benny’s on 130 High Street by Tron Kirk.
This tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours and will cover:
- Edinburgh Castle
- St Giles’ Cathedral
- Heart of Midlothian
- The real Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- William Wallace and the Stone of Destiny
- Greyfriars Kirkyard (cemetery) and Greyfriars Bobby
- The Royal Mile
- Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Mercat Cross
- National Museum
- Covenanters’ Prison
- Martyrs’ Memorial
- The Scottish Writers Museum
- The original ‘Hogwarts’
- The Hub…and much more!
Rather than just show you the art, our tour partners give you a real insight into the meaning behind each aartist’s works.
The London Street Art Tour starts under the clock tower at Liverpool Street Station at Bishopgate West Exit.
This tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours and covers:
- Old Spitalfields and Petticoat Lane markets
- The Shoreditch art scene
- Brick Lane
- The immigrant generations
- Cockney culture
- Gangsters and the criminal underworld
- Radical thinkers and social reformers
- The foundry that produced Big Ben and the Liberty Bell
- The battle of Cable Street… and much more!
Price: £14 (Student: £12)
Price: £14 (Student £12)
Timings: Tue & Fri in English, and Thu & Sat in Spanish
Meeting Point: The London Harry Potter Tour starts in Parliament Square, next to the Winston Churchill statue.
This tour lasts approximately 2-hours and will cover:
- The story of J.K Rowling
- Westminster Station
- Diagon Alley
- Knockturn Alley
- The inspiration for Garrick Olivander
- Leicester Sq
- Trafalgar Square movie premieres
- The Leaky Cauldron
- The Ministry of Magic
- Piccadilly Circus
- Inspiration for Hogwarts
- Inspiration for Gringotts…and much more!