Sponsored by ‘Safestay’
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT CONNECTED WITH INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 09:00 a.m. (GMT) on 26th day, August, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (GMT on 14th day, October, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winner to be announced GMT on 21st day, October, 2018
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all followers of @safestayhostels (www.instagram.com/safestayhostels) Instagram account and @SafestayHQ (www.facebook.com/SafestayHQ) Facebook account. Grand Prize will be awarded to 1 winner who will be permitted to bring a maximum of 1 guest on the Trip. In order to redeem the Sweepstakes, winner must be older than 18 years old. Both the winner and guest must be older than 18 years old with no health concerns. Directors, employees, and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, children, grandparent or grandchildren and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or household members of individuals, whether or not related, employed by, Safestay, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotional agencies, are ineligible to participate. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- TO ENTER:
- Follow the Instagram account @safestayhostels – www.instagram.com/safestay or Facebook page www.facebook.com/safestayHQ
- Like the competition post
- Tag a friend in the comments of the competition post
Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
This is a weekly competition with a total of 8 rounds to take place, starting GMT on 14th day, October, 2018. The winner of each round will be entered into a final draw taking place on GMT on 21st day, October, 2018, where the winner of the final round will take the Grand Prize.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Sweepstakes Prize is as follows:
- 2 nights stay at a Safestay hostel for 2 people (from a choice of dates provided by Safestay), in a hostel chosen by Safestay.
- Return flights for two people to the city agreed upon to a maximum value of £150 per person
- Winner must be over 18 years old with no health concerns
- For Travel before 31st December 2019
This prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer*
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Official Winner(s) will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other costs and expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to the cost of a Visa, meals and beverages. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion.
Hotel room locations are determined by Sponsor. Official Winner(s) and guest(s) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNER(S): 1 Winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries at the end of each round. Total 8 rounds. The winner of each round will then be entered into a final prize draw on 21st day, October, 2018 (the “Potential Winner”). Where applicable, Potential Winner will be notified by phone or email. The Potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 24 hours of the date of notice in order to claim his/her prize and become an official winner (“Official Winner”). If a prize or prize notification is returned as undelivered, a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period, or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Official Winners’ consent to Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their designees to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or emails or postage-due, damaged or illegible mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing entries, the announcement of the prize(s), or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize(s) at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Official Winner agrees to release and hold harmless, Safestay Hostels, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR(S): Safestay Hotstels
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Official Winner(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Digital Marketing, Safestay PLC 1A Kingsley Way, London, N20FW.