Street Art Tour
We've teamed up with our tour providers to give you a real insight into the voice of London! Discover the best-hidden artists in this magnificent city!
Rather than just show you the art, our tour partners give you a real insight into the meaning behind each aartist’s works.
The London Street Art Tour starts under the clock tower at Liverpool Street Station at Bishopgate West Exit.
This tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours and covers:
- Old Spitalfields and Petticoat Lane markets
- The Shoreditch art scene
- Brick Lane
- The immigrant generations
- Cockney culture
- Gangsters and the criminal underworld
- Radical thinkers and social reformers
- The foundry that produced Big Ben and the Liberty Bell
- The battle of Cable Street… and much more!
Price: £14 (Student: £12)