This is all you need!
Are you visiting us in Prague soon? Then don’t panic because we have created the ultimate Prague local travel guide.
Find our best recommendations to the best places to go to eat and drink, to the perfect places to visit and get a great photo for your Instagram page! Prague has many great places to go, so why not try a few of our recommendations to get you started!
Things to do:
1. Lokál U Bílé kuželky
- Location Míšeňská 66/12, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
- Hours Sun-Thu: 11:30-00:00 ; Fri-Sat: 11:30-01:00
- Phone +420 257 212 014
- Website http://lokal-ubilekuzelky.ambi.cz/cz/
- Social F: @lokalcz ; I: @lokalcz
Lokál U Bílé kuželky is famous for being a brewery. It produces its own beer right there in the restaurant! It doesn’t take long to take the beer from the brewery and pour it into a pint glass which means your beer is as fresh as it can be! If you’re looking to try some local Prague beer then this is the place to go!
2. Cross Club
- Location Plynární 1096/23, 170 00 Holešovice, Czechia
- Hours Club : Sun - Thu: 6 pm - 5 am ; Fri - Sat: 6pm - 7 am
- Phone +420 736 535 053
- Website http://www.crossclub.cz/en/contact/
- Social F: @crossclubprague
This is definitely a place you have to visit when you are in Prague! The decoration is the most interesting aspect of the place! With a fascinating futuristic design and many unusual artefacts, it has created a unique identity making it recognisable to many locals as well as tourists. While enjoying a drink you can enjoy the vast amount of entertainment they have to offer as they have live performances from local and foreign bands as well as showcasing the classic dubstep. Another cool thing is that on Fridays and Saturdays it turns into a club from 6 pm until 5 am!
3. Letná Zahradní restaurace
- Location Letenské sady, 170 00 Praha 7, Czechia
- Hours Everyday 11:00 - 23:00
- Phone +420 233 378 200
- Website http://www.letenskyzamecek.cz/en
What is better than drinking a nice cold beer? Well, it’s drinking a nice cold beer with an amazing view and that is what the Letná beer garden offers! With a fun vibrant atmosphere, you will be able to relax with your friends and enjoy a drink or two. Make sure you grab the seats close to the river so you can get some great pictures of the magnificent city!
1. Restaurace Mincovna
- Location Staroměstské nám. 1/7, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- Hours Everyday: 11:00 - 00:00
- Phone +420 727 955 669
- Website http://www.restauracemincovna.cz/
- Social F: @restauraceMINCOVNA
This restaurant is not too far from the old town so it is the perfect place to have some lunch before or after you explore the city! If you’re a food connoisseur and love tasting new cuisines then this is the place to go when in Prague! With a great atmosphere be sure to try the potato soup, the and the apple strudel.
This is often served as an appetizer which makes it perfect as a quick snack if you’re a little hungry. It can be described as an ‘open sandwich’ which can come with a variety of toppings making it a lovely experience to many different versions. Also be sure to have this alongside some beer, it’s a great combination!
- Location Týnská ulička 1064/6, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- Hours Mon - Fri: 11:30-23:30 ; Sat-Sun 12:00-23:00
- Phone +420 221 711 631
- Website http://restaurace-maitrea.cz/
- Social F: @maitrearestaurant ; I: @restaurace_maitrea
This restaurant is perfect for any vegans or vegetarians! The restaurant combines the use of fresh natural ingredients to create healthy and tasty dishes. With a very unique decor that brings a calm and relaxing atmosphere, it proves to be the best place to set up meetings with friends and therefore is a must visit while visiting Prague.
- Location V Pevnosti 159/5b, 128 00 Praha 2, Czechia
- Hours 24/7
- Phone +420 241 410 348
- Website http://www.praha-vysehrad.cz/
- Social F: @vysehradpurkrabstvi
Vyšehrad is a historic fort just over 3 km from Prague Castle. You can visit the Casemate dungeons which leads to the underground Gorlice hall where you can find the original statues from the Charles Bridge. You will get fantastic views of Prague from the fortress so it is a definite must to visit during your stay with us!
2. Charles Bridge
- Location Karlův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
- Website https://www.prague.eu/en/object/places/93/charles-bridge-karluv-most?back=1
- Social F: @prague.eu ; T: @PragueEU ; I: @cityofprague
Charles Bridge is a historic bridge that crosses over the river Vltava. The bridge dates back to the 1300s and finished its construction in the 1500s. The bridge is 621 metres long and 10 metres wide, so there is plenty of room for everyone to admire the bridges construction and the great view along the river!
1. Swans of the Vltava River
- Location Malá Strana, 118 00 Prague 1, Czechia
- Hours 24/7
If you want to take a unique photo this is a great place to visit. As the name mentions, this river is full of beautiful swans and you can get a great picture of the wildlife of Prague. Make sure you bring some fresh bread or fresh greens to feed the swans and you will be able to get a great close-up shot of them – but be careful to keep your distance swans can sometimes get a bit aggressive!
2. Head of Franz Kafka
- Location Charvátova, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia
- Hours Mon-Sat 07:00 - 00:00 ; Sun09:00 - 00:00
- Phone +420 224 054 023
Also known as Statue of Kafka is an outdoor sculpture depicting bohemian writer Franz Kafka. The sculpture is made out of 42 rotating panels and makes for a great artsy picture for your Instagram! The reflective surface can also make a great selfie-inception photo!
3. Lennon Wall
- Location Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
- Hours 24/7
Following the murder of John Lennon in 1980 the Lennon wall was set up as a place to help people express their grief through art and ‘graffiti.’ This is the only place in the city where graffiti is legal so while outpouring your creative talents, you can also take a great full-length photo with a unique cool background! Don’t forget to use the #Safestay in your photos!